Extra expenses and feesBetween the price of the property in Turkey, there are also extra expenses. However, the process of purchasing the property is fairly easy and fast, there are a few additional taxes and fees to be paid in the name of the buyer. Additionally, this article can obtain information on the means to pay water bills, electricity and internet monthly expenses.
Taxes and fees paid once:
• Translation and notarization of the passport buyer in Turkish: $ 100
• fee to get the title deed of ownership (Tapu) on behalf of the buyer: $ 90
• The share of state property in the Republic of Turkey is 4%. The amount of Tapu establishes the municipality. Usually, the amount shown is officially 40-60% less than actual price.
• Remuneration for sworn translator "English - Turkish" is established by the Translators Association in Turkey: $ 100
• Fees for transferring ownership of the property (paid to the Office of Land Registry): 200 $
* Note: property tax rate for a property in Turkey is paid only once when title is received for the property
Other expenses are paid after receiving the Tapu:
• The water meter register on behalf of the new owner: - Registering a completely new counter 200 $ (payable once). - The transfer counter name of the former owner to the new owner: $ 60 (payable once).
• Check power meter on behalf of the new owner: - The registration of a completely new meter: $ 200 (payable once). - The transfer counter name of the former owner to the new owner $ 40 (payable once).
• The annual fee for the city: 0.01% of the property value is written in Tapu
• Türk Telekom fixed network costs 15 $
• Mobile Network: $ 0.05 per minute (for local calls).
• The annual property insurance (DASK) earthquake and natural disasters: $ 2 / square meter.
• The monthly fees for the security of residence and homemaker, water and electricity bills monthly. As for the price of the monthly fee for residential and cleaning the compound, security and other services, the monthly fee differs from one residence to another. Prices for monthly bills: - price per kilo watts of electricity: 0,11 $ - The price of one cubic meter of water: $ 0.851